27.6.06

Time For a Holiday!

My beloved readers,

This week I'll be basking in the sun, munching on kibble, tormenting the beta fish, and doing just about anything other than writing. I think it's what humans refer to as, "taking a holiday." I'm sorry there was no forewarning, but if I'd have actually told you I was taking a holiday, you wouldn't have bothered to come to the site and see the many photos that I've placed here to beguile you, thus ensuring your return next week.

::you can't resist my purring::



I sincerely hope you enjoyed the snaps, and purrhaps when I return I'll share some of my holiday photos as well. Or maybe I won't.

Yours Purringly,
W.C. Humphries II (Mr. Fleez for short.)







READERS REMEMBER! You may now ask Mr. Fleez for his jaded opinion* on your personal situations. Please send enquiries to: housecatwisdom@gmail.com.
*DISCLAIMER: By contacting Housecat Wisdom you're asking a housecat for his personal opinion. If you require serious advice, please, write Ann Landers, Dear Abby, or consult a professional psychiatrist.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES. HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home