20.9.06

Dr. Fleez

Many of you may already know that for the past two weeks I've been ill. I've suffered a trip to the v*t, been forced to take nasty pills, and have been generally cantankerous and miserable. (Something I'm rather good at, actually.) Well, this week is my self-proclaimed owner's turn. She's come up with something she calls a sinus infection. I suppose it's my vindictive side showing, but I call it comeuppance for making me go through all that rubbish she claimed would help me feel better.

Nevertheless, she is the one who feeds me, so in order to assure my food supply, I shall have to take care of her. I suppose the usual purrscription of rest, allowing her to read to me, purring, and shnuggling will do. I only hope she's not down too long because she's an absolute whiner when she's ill. Not at all a pleasant patient.

I guess the long and short of this message is that I'll be playing Doctor Fleez, trying to help my human overcome her illness, so this week will be short and sweet. In fact this is it.

Yours Purringly,
W.C. Humphries II (Dr. Fleez for short.)

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

get your human some echinesea and salt water rinse(sounds gross but may be funny to watsh!)
1 mix salt in warm warter and snort into the nose one side at a time while plugging the other side. then blow nose.repeat both sides a few times a day
. also garlic tea is great to get rid of anything that ails you.(irritatig humans too) i swear by it.
1.chop one clove of garlic. put into a mug crush with the back of a spoon.
2.add big teaspoon of honey, a dash of lemon juice, hot water, and if you don't have high blood pressure and can handle it a sprinkling of cayene pepper,
3.drink.
it tastes good and warms you up, thus killing all offending bugs ! if your worried about your breath have a little parsey or catnip! hope she is better soon, sucks to be sick!! toodles, soot and noni

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home